Glaucoma Imaging Atlas – Case studies from 29 international glaucoma specialists
Do you already have the "Glaucoma Imaging Atlas"? For the past year, the Heidelberg Engineering Academy has run a series of educational events throughout the world promoting the use of OCT imaging as part of the assessment and management of glaucoma. Depending on the event, participants either received a complimentary copy of the Glaucoma Imaging Atlas or a discount voucher towards its purchase. Now for the first time, the Glaucoma Imaging Atlas is available for sale online.
The Glaucoma Imaging Atlas is a compilation of case studies from 29 international glaucoma specialists that aims to:
- Showcase the usefulness of OCT technology in a vast range of disease states.
- Provide a comprehensive explanation of how to effectively integrate OCT technology into daily practice.
- Share real cases to illustrate how to reduce uncertainty in cases where summary metrics do not agree.
- Illustrate how to capitalize on images (B-scans and fundus) to enable confident clinical decision-making.
You can easily order this guide online at the price of 99,- EUR (plus shipping costs) through the website www.glaucoma-imaging-atlas.com.*
* The Glaucoma Imaging Atlas is also complimentary with the purchase of the SPECTRALIS® Glaucoma Module Premium Edition.
Shipping costs may differ depending on quantity and country of delivery.
Further ordering information
Visit www.glaucoma-imaging-atlas.com, enter your discount code if available, follow the ordering process and complete your order. You will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. Your order will be processed by our logistics service provider from whom you will receive an invoice by e-mail. The Glaucoma Imaging Atlas will be shipped after receipt of payment.