SPECTRALIS Anterior Segment Module
The SPECTRALIS Anterior Segment Module brings a new dimension to anterior segment imaging. It consists of an add-on lens and dedicated software. The Anterior Segment Module is compatible with all SPECTRALIS SD-OCT models.
- High-resolution imaging of the Anterior Segment
- 16mm SD-OCT Scan for dual-angle imaging
- Heidelberg Noise Reduction™ for enhanced detail
- TruTrack™ Active Eye Tracking for precise image averaging
- Interactive Measurement Tools for Cornea, Sclera and Anterior Chamber Angle
The SPECTRALIS Anterior Segment Module offers image acquisition of the Cornea, the Sclera and the Anterior Chamber Angle, providing a detailed view of the anterior segment.
The SPECTRALIS Anterior Segment Module offers high-resolution imaging of the cornea and various corneal pathologies as well as measurements (e.g. cornea thickness, lasik flap).
Anterior Chamber Angle and Sclera
Anterior Chamber Angle assessment is typically used in a comprehensive glaucoma diagnosis to identify Angle Closure Glaucoma.
Using the SPECTRALIS Anterior Segment Module, both anterior chamber angles can be visualized in a single SD-OCT scan for an efficient glaucoma diagnosis.
Interactive Measurement Tools
Click on image to open PDF
- 1,3 Prof. Dr. F. E. Kruse, Dr. R. Tornow (University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Ophthalmology Clinic)
- 2 Prof. C. Baudouin (Quinze-Vingts University Clinic Paris)
- 4 Dr. T. Theelen (Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre)